Saturday, October 17, 2015

Prepare to Die (With New Products)


So the response to my Prepare to Die print has been overwhelming! Due to this, I've added some products to my store for purchase as well as a large scale print that can be purchased HERE. Stickers, smaller prints and such can be found on my Big Cartel page by either clicking on the store icon in the sidebar or by clicking HERE. I have also added Sticker Packs for my Wasteland Companion piece as well as a reprint of Derek Hunter and I's mini-comic, Beach BBQ Blast-Off! Shipping is estimated at 2-3 weeks.

In other news, I will be at Booth 68 tomorrow at Forest City ComiCon. I will have all new items plus 12x18 prints (in person only, sorry too much hassle to ship) in stock for purchase. Come on by and visit!

Here are some photos of the new products.


PREPARE TO DIE STICKER SETS.







5x7 PRINTS.


FREE BONFIRE PIN WITH ANY BIG CARTEL PURCHASE.


WASTELAND COMPANIONS STICKER SETS.





1 comment: